Budleigh Music Festival depends on the enthusiasm and generosity of the Friends of the Festival and its Benefactors. We are extremely grateful for this valuable support which gives us the financial stability to plan ahead
Special thanks go to those who so generously supported the 2017 Festival: the Festival Friends; the Norman Family Trust; Mr & Mrs Gerald McEwen; Mr Bernard & Lady Hadley; Mr & Mrs B Hewett; Mr & Mrs M Jackaman; Mr & Mrs A West; Dr & Mrs L Bulkeley; Mr & Mrs M Gilly; Budleigh Chamber of Commerce; the CO-OP Local Community Fund; Mr & Mrs C Sayers towards the Young Artists Series; Miss M Faulkner towards flowers, and many others who gave private donations.
Supporting the Budleigh Music Festival by becoming a Benefactor.
Joining the Festival as a Benefactor allows you to make a donation (attracting Gift-Aid) – either as a stand-alone gift, or to help the Festival with some of its specific costs, in part or in full.
Ideas for the latter include:
• Evening concert fees – from individual performers to a full orchestra
(£1,500 to £5,000)
• Lunchtime concert costs (£200 – £300 each)
• Hire of piano (£1,700)
• Use of St Peter’s (up to £400 per evening concert)
• Use of The Temple (up to £1,000 for the week)
• Cost of printing: programmes (£1,000),flyers (£500) and brochures (£2,000)
• Flowers (£80)
• Maintenance of the website (£1,800 per year)
All the benefits of being a Festival Friend are extended to Benefactors. We will also publish your name in our Festival brochure, if you agree to this.